photo botslide.jpg

Bunting Necklace

Wednesday 27 March 2013


This is a necklace I made the other day, it was inspired by all those cute little bunting necklaces that are all the rage but a little out of my price range (see what I did there - rage, range??? - haha). So then I decided I'd experiment with cardboard and nailpolish...and look what happened!

All you need to do is get a teeny triangle template from the internet, and cut out as many triangles as you wish (I did 5) and then paint them any colours you fancy! I went for neon, but pastels would be stunning as well. Then punch little holes in the corners (if you don't have a hole punch small enough use a nail - that's what I did!) and then use jump rings to attach it to a chain. All done without even getting your fingers dirty! (unless the nail was rusty).

Hope everyone is having a great week, and happy easter! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme