photo botslide.jpg

Nothing Can Make Me Love You Less

Tuesday 22 October 2013



This is for the broken, the weak, the weary. Those who feel like they aren’t worthy or aren’t “perfect” enough.

This is what God is saying – “None of your scars can make me love you less.”

Right before I sat down to write, I prayed and the next minute as I was surfing the web (as you do) I read this. It stood out because I think a lot of us feel not worthy enough, and this is what God wants to say. He loves us with all his heart, and when we criticize ourselves and feel unworthy, it breaks his heart.

It brings tears to my eyes. Honestly.

No matter how many mistakes we make, how many times we fail … God still loves us with all his heart.

We are sons and daughters of a King, and who said royalty isn’t worthy?!

So stand tall. You’re worth everything in the world, you’re worth dying for – in fact, He already did die on the cross for you.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme