photo botslide.jpg

Fairy Lights

Tuesday 10 December 2013


 
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
FAIRY LIGHTS! They make me happy, make me want to dance, make me feel like wearing a floaty dress, make me feel like talking in a posh accent, make me feel like a princess.

Judging by the above, you can imagine how excited I was to take some photos of twinkly lights. I personally think that fairy lights are like drops of instant pure happy encased in glass tied together on a string. Hang them throughout your home for maximum christmasness and joy. :)

They look great strung overhead, like we’ve done in our living room, and over bookshelves, mantelpieces, etc. Also around door frames, just like the snowflake lights (pictured above). And obviously around the Christmas tree!

Basically, hang’em wherever you can whenever you can.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme