photo botslide.jpg

9 Things I Can't Stand

Saturday 15 March 2014


Here's a little piece of fun. Something lighter, and I promise I won't do the whole analogy evangalizing thing (today at least).

I hereby present you with...

9 Things That I Can't Stand

1. Ribbon material. I get the chills just thinking about it. It's 10 times worse than nails on a chalkboard. If you dare scratch that material when I'm around, don't be surprised to find a toad on your bed.

2. Burps. Common, but none the less.

3. People walking in, then walking out, and leaving the door open. As Swift says "I knew you were trouble when you walked in."

4. "Off" butter. This is a biggie. So big that it should almost deserve to take up a page. If you are part of my family, you will be rolling your eyes.

5. Sitting in middle seats. This is one for my friends....I actually don't mind, it's just all the little crumbs that seem to gather in abundance.

6. Wet hair. Not on other people (I actually think it can look quite beachy), just on myself. The whole wet feeling on my face is just errrrr. I either let it air dry quickly, or keep it in a towel. Is that weird?

7. Movies with unfinished endings. SO BAD.

8. Having sticky hands (from eating an apple for example) and not being able to wash them. No, I'm not a clean freak.

9. Slow WiFi. I actually do have a lot of patience. But I reckon this was too much of a first world problem not to.

There you have it, a post of random things I can't stand (to mention a few). I could have done things I love, but why not plunge into the deep end of what I don't? Haha.
What about you?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme