photo botslide.jpg

Just Say Yes

Monday 17 March 2014


I love mornings. I love the smell of the air, the sight of the sunrise. I love everything about it – except the getting up.

When I set my alarm clock, it always sounds nice the night before. But that moment when I jolt awake because of it, it does not always sound so nice.

I hate having to get out of bed. That’s it. Full stop. I always just want to stay there for as long as possible between my soft sheets.

Life’s like that sometimes….you just want to stay right where you are even though you know God’s called you somewhere else. It’s seems so perfect and surreal living in the space that you are; why move?

It’s called obedience. And if I may be so bold, the reward is always greater. God knows what he’s doing, and I haven’t just heard this, I’ve learnt this.

With my hot drink in my hands, watching the world wake up is always so enchanting and I savour it. I am always so grateful I got up at the unearthly time I did (7:00 – I bet some of you are rolling your eyes) to enjoy my morning without rushing around.

It’s my reward for literally forcing myself out of bed and obeying The Alarm Clock.

Here’s my advice when God calls you out of what seems the perfect place to somewhere else:

Just say yes.

It’ll be worth it, I promise.

X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme